Sin Hwa Dee has grown from a humble outfit to become an international organization. It has widened its product range from basic soya and oyster sauces to include pre-mixes like Kung Bo sauce, Black Pepper sauce, Laksa paste, Hainanese Chicken Rice Mix, etc. Technologically, it has advanced from using traditional manufacturing processes to high-tech machinery and equipment, housed in a large modern factory of 90,000 square feet. It has achieved international production and quality standards, certified by HACCP, ISO 9001 and BRC. Its market has grown from Singapore to more than 30 countries worldwide. And it counts among its customers, major retail chains, international fast food chains, restaurants, hotels, major airlines and caterers.
Job Description for Admin Assistant (Warehouse)
1. Assist in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading of goods, fulfilling purchase orders and keeping warehouse stocked with essential items and equipment.
2. Fill out POs, requisitions, work orders or reqeusts.
3. To receive, move, check and store incoming goods.
4. to check and inspect goods received and to ensure that they are of accurate quantity, type and acceptable quality.
5. To select space for storage and arrange for goods to be placed in the designated areas.
6. Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
7. To accurately manage inventory and stock rotation.
8. To maintain warehouse and storage facilities in an organized manner.
9. To maintain all shipping and receiving records as directed.
10. To contact and coordinate with external logistics companies and internal logistics team to coordinate dispatch and deliveries with them.
11. Assist with the coordination of Production / Central Kitchen and outlet activities to meet product, event and customer requirements.
12. Input, update and monitor stock in the SAP system and to ensure accuracy in the records.
13. Assist in the monthly month-end stock take exercise.
14. Assist in the daily checks for orders and catering orders.
15. To handle daily Warehouse administration matters.
16. Any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned.