We are a privately owned business belonging to the Shriro Group; A leading distributor, manufacturer and retailer of premium brands throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and America. Marketing and distribution of premium consumer products is the core of our business and brands managed under our portfolio includes Ricola herbal drops, Lune de Miel, St Dalfour, Mackay and Dr Beckman.
We stress mutuality of interest with our principals, our customers and our employees, working in partnership with each of them to achieve satisfactory long-term growth. We believe trust is an important management principle, with considerable responsibility being delegated to each business territory and unit.
1. Collecting qualitative and quantitative data from marketing campaigns.
2. Conducts pre- and post-campaign analysis. (Sales trend report)
3. Performs market analysis and research on competition.
4. Develop marketing POSMs and work closely with key accounts team and suppliers.
5. Computation of monthly reports by brands for submission to Principals.
6. Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
7. Tracking and computation of A&P expenses.
8. Manages daily orders from e-commerce platforms and assists in the packing of stocks etc.
9. Develops digital marketing strategies, content and other deliverables that helps to meet specific goals and objectives.
10. Create and implement social media strategies designed to help find new ways to market current businesses.
11. Any other marketing duties as assigned.