- SG EventMart Pte. Ltd.
- Sale Intern
- Date Listed
- 10 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
21 Bukit Batok Cres, #05-75 Wcega Tower, Singapore 658065
- Allowance /
- $700 - 1,500 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
SG EVENTMART INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Our internship program is focussing on empowering the youth, helping them to find their own strength and pave the way for a better career path in the future.
We are a young start-up with a dynamic working environment. We value interns and willing to guide you through all difficulties as long as you are always open to learn and can put your 100% during your internship. You will be involved in various challenging tasks as well as multiple valuable opportunities. Our working culture is super open and collaborative, hence, you will be able to grow and develop your skill tremendously at SG EventMart.
We are currently looking for:
If you love socialising, always willing to expand your network and work hard to pursue your goal, this position is just for you.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Researching and analyzing sales options
- Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Job Description
- Good understanding of digital media and marketing landscape
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- The ability to handle customers efficiently
- Capability to grow in a competitive environment
- Minimum qualifications required: Diploma
- Working Experience in relevant fields is a plus
- Please send in your CV & Cover Letter to