Established in August 2017, SG Bike is Singapore’s very first homegrown bike sharing company. As a licensed bike sharing operator in Singapore, SG Bike was also the first bike sharing company to aim to resolve indiscriminate parking through its self-developed technology, Geostation.
Following our announcement on 13th August 2019, SG Bike has taken over Mobike to become the largest bike sharing operator in Singapore. SG Bike is proud to have received the 2019 Young Innovator Award by the Land Transport Authority and will continue to work towards enhancing transport options in Singapore.
Trying to get new working experience? Want to exercise your creativity and enhance and grow the bike sharing culture in Singapore? Join SG Bike's marketing team in our fun, challenging, and fast-paced work environment with lots of opportunities to grow.
What you can expect and basic job scope:
- Assist in marketing, content, and brief public relationships efforts
- Assist in content generation and creation
- Work with partners internally and externally to plan, design, create, and manage campaigns, creatives, and content on online and offline channels
- Develop, create, and maintain ongoing marketing efforts
- Perform daily tracking and market update on the latest happening
- Identify, explore and manage opportunities and partnerships to help and enhance the bike-sharing experience, and more!
- Keen Interest
- A learning and giving attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Basic computer skills (Email, Microsoft, etc)
- Able to work independently and as a team player with minimal supervision
- Proactive, detail-oriented
Internship is suitable for students/fresh grads/ORD personnel who is keen to learn and grow skillsets.
Office location is 5 minutes away from Bedok MRT.