About SG Bike
Who we are:
SG Bike is a company not only with a passion to make cycling ubiquitous, but one with a dream to make cycling the 4th mode of public transport in Singapore.
With that in mind, our founders, together with the team, strongly encourage an open and communicative culture - one where the best ideas always speak the loudest, regardless of one’s position or standing within the company.
Our brand is built upon the pillars of accountability and responsibility, and we’re here to encourage everybody to think and dream like an entrepreneur. We want to empower each individual employee on their personal journey of growth and ensure that their experience here is challenging yet fulfilling.
To do this, we are constantly on the lookout for hungry, talented, and passionate individuals – ones that are willing to go the extra mile not only for themselves but for the company as well. If this is the kind of job you’re looking for, then take the plunge, and join us in making our dream your reality.
The Finance Team:
We are the ones that move the COGS, the lifeblood of the company. We ensure any and every financial transaction behind the scenes is carried out without a hitch. We do our job so that everybody else can do theirs.
As a Finance Intern, you will be responsible for:
Involved in financial forecasting for the company every quarter
Assisting the various departments in monthly budgeting exercise
Annotate financial reports to assist in presentation during finance meetings
Procurement of equipment for the operations departments - Sourcing and securing lines of suppliers to reduce variable costs
Tracking employee performance and computing monthly payroll
Processing claims and payment vouchers
Policy crafting - balances and checks for the company
Any other adhoc duties
We’d love to hear from you if
- You are a current university undergraduate pursuing a degree in any relevant business course
- You possess a strong sense of ownership and are willing to take responsibility for your assigned task
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are self-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- You are inherently proficient in Google Suite (Excel, Docs, etc.)
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to commit from Mid-July/August 2022 onwards
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.