Established in August 2017, SG Bike is Singapore’s very first homegrown bike sharing company. SG Bike is also Singapore's largest bike sharing operator, having successfully taken over Mobike on 27th November 2019.
We are now looking for interested and passionate individuals who like to grow with us as we propel the usage of shared bicycles as the next mode of transport.
SG Bike also received the 2019 Young Innovator Award by the Land Transport Authority and will always work towards enhancing transport options in Singapore. For more information, you can visit www.sgbike.com.sg or reach out to us!
Well, let's be honest. It is going to be tough to give a very specific job description because every day at SG Bike can be different. But hey, here's a sneak peek of what some of your tasks are:
What you can expect and basic job scope:
- Work with partners internally and externally to plan, design and manage campaigns and creatives on online and offline channels
- Assist in marketing and public relationships efforts with media outlets
- Develop, create, and maintain ongoing marketing efforts
- Daily tracking and market update on the latest happening
- Identify, explore and manage opportunities and partnerships to help and enhance the bike-sharing experience
- and moreee!
- Willing to learn and try attitude
- Interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Basic computer skills (Email, Microsoft, etc)
- Able to work independently and as a team player with minimal supervision
- Proactive, detail-oriented
Sounds suitable for you? You know what to do next!