Secure Parking Singapore Pte Ltd, wholly owned subsidiary of Park24 Group
The Park24 Group aims to help achieve a comfortable motoring society with harmony among people, cars, and communities.
We believe that a comfortable motoring society is one that offers stress-free means of transportation. Based on this belief, we seek to contribute to the sustainable development of a motoring society, boosting understanding with our customers, and helping to create new, environmentally enhancing, comfortable mobility services.
Aiming to become an indispensable entity in the motoring society, we are determined to meet the expectations of all stakeholders.
- Founded in 1971
- Major Businesses – Parking Business and Mobility Business
- Becoming the largest parking company
- Operates in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Malaysia and Singapore.
- More than 18,000 car parks with more than 1 million parking spaces across the world.
For more details, please visit http://www.park24.co.jp/en/
Secure Parking Singapore Pte Ltd
Secure Parking Singapore was incorporated in 2011. Within short span of time, we have grown tremendously to be one of the largest and leading operators in Singapore. We manage more than 300 car parks in Singapore for Government and Private sectors.
- Ensure collection properly recorded and reconcile with respective reports.
- Perform monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Generate monthly Statement of Accounts and invoices to customers.
- Generate Journal entries into accounting system.
- Handle monthly and year end closing for accounts receivables.
- Communicate effectively with customers on account enquiries.
- Prepare collection and other AR reports to Management.
- Assist with other accounting administrative or ad-hoc matters when requested.
- Minimum ‘O’ Level or possess or pursuing a Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Preferably with at least 6 months working experience in accounting field.
- Candidates with no accounting experience are also welcomed to apply
- Good personality, hardworking and positive attitude