Secure Parking Singapore Pte Ltd, wholly owned subsidiary of Park24 Group
The Park24 Group aims to help achieve a comfortable motoring society with harmony among people, cars, and communities.
We believe that a comfortable motoring society is one that offers stress-free means of transportation. Based on this belief, we seek to contribute to the sustainable development of a motoring society, boosting understanding with our customers, and helping to create new, environmentally enhancing, comfortable mobility services.
Aiming to become an indispensable entity in the motoring society, we are determined to meet the expectations of all stakeholders.
- Founded in 1971
- Major Businesses – Parking Business and Mobility Business
- Becoming the largest parking company
- Operates in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Malaysia and Singapore.
- More than 18,000 car parks with more than 1 million parking spaces across the world.
For more details, please visit http://www.park24.co.jp/en/
Secure Parking Singapore Pte Ltd
Secure Parking Singapore was incorporated in 2011. Within short span of time, we have grown tremendously to be one of the largest and leading operators in Singapore. We manage more than 300 car parks in Singapore for Government and Private sectors.
Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare HDB Statement of accounts and comparison reports.
- Ensure data is entered into the system
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and maintained.
- Issue invoices to customers
- Off set invoices to payment received
- Prepare refunds
- Handle petty cash
- Maintain proper records of inventory.
- Assist with monthly closing and quarterly close
- Assist with the annual revenue and statutory audit
- Assist with deferred taxation schedules
- Support administrative service under Finance Department
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Quick Book will be an advantage.
- Meticulous and fast pace
- Good personality, hardworking and positive attitude
- Ideally available to start work on short notice