Secretlab was established in 2014 with the mission of creating the ultimate seating experience.
We design and produce chairs for comfort over long hours of use in front of the computer, and our award-winning products have consistently achieved near perfect scores from both media and users.
Secretlab products are sold directly to the customer and are currently available in Singapore(where we are headquartered), US, UK, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, and most European & South-east Asia countries. Secretlab was the winner of OCBC’s Emerging Enterprise Award 2017.
At Secretlab, we are a team of highly motivated individuals that take great pride in our work. We are looking for driven, versatile, and result-oriented individuals who share our vision.
You will be heavily involved in a fast-growing enterprise and be a part of the team that pioneers its rapid expansion. We offer great flexibility and plenty of opportunities for fast track careers to our staff.
We are looking for a Market Research Intern to join our Business Development team and support our global expansion through methodological research customer insights and industry trends. You should be comfortable with data analysis as well as competent with modern and traditional data collection methods. Most importantly, you’ll be contributing to our efforts in improving the seating experience and the lives of our customers.
- Research marketplaces and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional collection methods
- Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Provide competitive analysis.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Resourceful, strong numerical, analytical and critical thinking, and prior market research analysis experience would be a strong plus
- Good knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), Excel, and MS Office
- Comfortable and familiar with using search engines, web analytics, and business research tools
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Detail oriented, good at trend spotting
- Fresh or junior level is encouraged to apply
- Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision
- Good process management and excellent follow-through.
- Work productively even under pressure
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Possess good work ethic and attitude