SaladStop! was founded in 2009 with the aim of bringing a new dimension to salads and approach to fast food. Today’s society is becoming increasingly disconnected with their food – we want to show that food consumption should be honest, trustworthy and real. As we’ve grown over the past few years, we constantly strive to improve and embrace an attitude to be “better than yesterday”. We currently operate in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Spain, Korea, Vietnam and Malaysia. We aim to become the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company serving the best tasting, most nutritious food. As we expand our footprint in the region, we remain true to our core values and commitment to the ideology of “Eat Wide Awake” through all aspects.
- Assist to put together audio and archive of videos in the most creative and best trend-setting ways as possible
- Develop & execute projects within tight timeframes and deadlines
- Create insta-story content that is aligned to the brand
- Candidates must have excellent English communications skills - written and oral.
- Candidates must be able to manage your time and workload independently.
- Proficient knowledge in Photoshop, illustrator, Powerpoint, Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Graphic design background is a plus.
- Have a distinctive visual eye and is sound savvy
- Must have experience with video editing
You must commit for at least 3 months. Opening strictly for full time interns. Able to commence ASAP.