- S2g Technology Pte Ltd
- Content & Copywriting Intern
- Date Listed
- 03 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
- Central Business District (CBD), Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $500 - 700 monthly
- Editorial / Linguist / Writing
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Omniaz is developing the first end-to-end platform for the alcoholic beverage supply-chain, utilising the Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchain technology.
The Omniaz platform is a detailed traceability platform enhanced with B2B marketplaces involving all industry players starting from consumers, and all the way to retailers, importers, producers, trade financiers and freight forwarders. With smart-tagged bottles powered by RFID and NFC, not only will it resolve industry challenges, but it will also build a connection with consumers through engagement and incentivization via the DRNK Mobile App. We intend to drive the traditional alcoholic beverage industry towards technology, to become the leading global BevTech company.
- Job Description
Do you love writing? Express things best through words? We are hiring a Content & Copywriting Intern, and we have a place for you!
- Content planning and drafting for Social Media Posting
- Blog articles drafting for marketing campaigns and events
- Support global internal teams by editing and proofreading marketing deliverables as needed
- All contents should revolves around professionalism tonality towards the public
- Suggesting of keywords for copywriting content
- Passion for writing and willingness to learn
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- Excellent command of English
- Meticulous and detail-oriented to ensure consistent and error-free content
- Diligent and resourceful
- Good to have: Blockchain Background, IoT knowledge, Tech Savvy
*Alternative work arrangements : Depending on candidate's schedule, this can be a full time internship during holidays and/or combination of part time work during school term depending on skill level.