- S2g Technology Pte Ltd
- Content & Copywriting Intern
- Date Listed
- 03 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
- Central Business District (CBD), Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $500 - 700 monthly
- Editorial / Linguist / Writing
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Omniaz is developing the first end-to-end platform for the alcoholic beverage supply-chain, utilising the Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchain technology.
The Omniaz platform is a detailed traceability platform enhanced with B2B marketplaces involving all industry players starting from consumers, and all the way to retailers, importers, producers, trade financiers and freight forwarders. With smart-tagged bottles powered by RFID and NFC, not only will it resolve industry challenges, but it will also build a connection with consumers through engagement and incentivization via the DRNK Mobile App. We intend to drive the traditional alcoholic beverage industry towards technology, to become the leading global BevTech company.
- Job Description
Do you love writing? Express things best through words? We are hiring a Content & Copywriting Intern, and we have a place for you!
- Content planning and drafting for Social Media Posting
- Blog articles drafting for marketing campaigns and events
- Support global internal teams by editing and proofreading marketing deliverables as needed
- All contents should revolves around professionalism tonality towards the public
- Suggesting of keywords for copywriting content
- Passion for writing and willingness to learn
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- Excellent command of English
- Meticulous and detail-oriented to ensure consistent and error-free content
- Diligent and resourceful
- Good to have: Blockchain Background, IoT knowledge, Tech Savvy
*Alternative work arrangements : Depending on candidate's schedule, this can be a full time internship during holidays and/or combination of part time work during school term depending on skill level.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.