- RySense Ltd
- Research Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Raffles Place / Cityhall, Singapore
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Others / General Work
- Company Profile
RySense is a Singapore-based research organisation. We focus on conducting research to understand what people in Singapore think, feel and do. Our primary areas of interest include social trends and public opinion. Using robust approaches, we seek to generate reliable insights about the Singapore landscape which reflect both subtle nuances and macro perspectives.
- Job Description
End-to-end research work in social/public opinion and policy topics.
Candidate will be given broad-based exposure to multiple research methodologies and data collection methods, including: qualitative focus groups, CATI polling, face-to-face field interviews, and online panel surveys.
Candidate will be attached to either the Quantitative Research or Qualitative Research team and will assist on project setup, respondent recruitment and screening, data collection/interviewing/observation, data quality checks, coding, and preparation of client deliverable.
Candidate will have an opportunity to independently lead at least 1 online panel study from design through to reporting before the end of the internship, subject to capability and performance.
- Research specialization preferred.
- Fluent in English and at least one of the following: Chinese, Malay, Tamil.
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel, SPSS and/or other statistical packages is preferred.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, Java and/or database languages (SQL or other) would be an added advantage.
- Due to Company policy and client requirements, only Singapore citizens will be accepted as candidates.
If you are interested in the internship, please submit your resume via Internsg.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.