Thanks to its industry-leading technological expertise, the independent group is a reliable partner for shaping the future of communications, information and security.
Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets a wide range of electronic capital goods for industry, infrastructure operators and government customers. The independent group is among the technology and market leaders in all of its business fields, including wireless communications and RF test and measurement, broadcast and media, air traffic control and military radiocommunications, cybersecurity and network technology.
In fiscal year 2018/2019, Rohde & Schwarz generated EUR 2.14 billion in revenue. The company owes this tremendous success to its 12,000 highly qualified employees in over 70 countries.
- Support Shipping and Warehouse team with timely system and physical archiving of inbound / outbound shipping documents
- Perform goods receiving in SAP
- Update inventory report in Microsoft Excel for System stocks inventory
- Arrange delivery of materials to CBP for RnD
- Update MES report
- Perform Webcycle posting for warehouse and storage charges
- Generating and compiling of reports
- Support ongoing/ad-hoc improvement initiatives/projects for Shipping and Warehouse
Related Company Review:
Type: Enterprise Software & Network Solutions / Information Technology
Pros: -Good work and life balance -Flexible working time for engineering jobs
Cons: -below average compensation for intern