Rogue Digital is a full-service digital agency in Singapore. Our team of experienced digital strategists come with at least half a decade of experience in running digital campaigns across a diverse range of platforms. Rogue Digital specialises in the following digital marketing services: Search engine marketing (SEM), Google ads, Search engine optimisation (SEO), social media post management, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, LinkedIn ads, creative design, content writing, display advertising, web design and hosting.
As a performance-driven digital marketing agency, we strive to deliver the best possible returns for our clients through cost-effective digital marketing channels tailored to their industry. This is done by optimising campaigns via reducing cost inefficiencies and maximising results for different marketing objectives such as brand awareness, traffic, social media engagement, lead generation and/ or online sales. To enable the best possible returns, our digital team incorporates technology, skilled strategists, scientific-based data analysis and optimisation to maximise campaign effectiveness.
We're looking for a self-driven and enthusiastic digital marking intern to join our team. As an intern, your role would be to assist our digital team to plan, strategize, organise and optimise digital marketing campaigns and assist with day-to-day processes.
For this role, you will:
- Assist in planning, analysing, strategising and optimising the digital marketing campaigns for clients to meet campaign KPIs.
- Write ad copies based on the product or service that we're advertising.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the team on the writing style, unique selling points (USPs) and the digital strategy for each client.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.
- Reasonable proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Workspace applications such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs, and Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
Traits we are looking for:
- Individuals who are willing to take initiative and go the extra mile for clients.
- An enabler with a problem-solving and critical thinking mindset who is self-sufficient and capable of handling challenging situations.
- Results-oriented personalities that are able to meet KPIs and deadlines while paying attention to details.
- Spontaneous and driven team players who are capable of contributing positively to the organisation.
- More importantly, we are looking for individuals who are willing to learn, adapt, improvise and overcome the toughest of obstacles.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.