Roboto Coding Academy is Singapore's premier Coding Academy. We provide coding courses specially designed for young children and teenagers. We help students discover a passion for coding and develop COMPUTATIONAL THINKING skills applicable to all facets of their lives. We provide kids and teens with the professional guidance needed to learn coding, all within a fun and friendly environment.
We actively seek to collaborate with schools, student care centres and other like-minded organizations to bring Roboto's programs and courses to as many beneficiaries as possible.
With design-centric classes and a tailor-made curriculum to suit everyone, our students pick up programming fast, and can then use the COMPUTATIONAL THINKING skills they have developed, via learning to code, in all aspects of life.
Our mission is to educate our youth through technology, equip them with the skills to succeed in the digital age, and transform their lives through computational thinking. Our unwavering focus in this 3 core aspects sets us apart: Education, Technology & Service. To find out more, please visit www.roboto.sg .
Roboto is committed to (i) grooming the next generation of developers, designers and leaders who understand code and (ii) cultivating Computational Thinking in our youth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Office-based internship with multitude of learning opportunities at Roboto Office (201B Thomson Road)
- Develop new training programs and other educational materials
- Plan fun and enriching technology-education content in curriculum for lessons, workshops and events.
- Research on latest educational technology platforms.
- Coding, Robotics, Game Development, Mobile Apps, Web Design, Virtual Reality, Drones
- Assist in teaching, when appropriate.
- Basic administrative duties.
- 4.5 Working Days
- Weekdays: 9am – 6pm with 1-hour lunch break
- Office location: 201B Thomson Road (Near to Novena MRT)
Who we are looking for
- No experience required
- A-Level / Polytechnics graduates
- University undergraduates
- Diligent and detail-orientated
- Independent and self-initiated
- Basic MS office knowledge
- Keen to work in a start-up environment
- Flexi-hour Policy
- Choose your own day-off
- Progressive salary increment based on performance
- Training provided and direct mentorship by founders
- Young vibrant culture