Roboto Coding Academy is Singapore's premier Coding Academy. We provide coding courses specially designed for young children and teenagers. We help students discover a passion for coding and develop COMPUTATIONAL THINKING skills applicable to all facets of their lives. We provide kids and teens with the professional guidance needed to learn coding, all within a fun and friendly environment.
We actively seek to collaborate with schools, student care centres and other like-minded organizations to bring Roboto's programs and courses to as many beneficiaries as possible.
With design-centric classes and a tailor-made curriculum to suit everyone, our students pick up programming fast, and can then use the COMPUTATIONAL THINKING skills they have developed, via learning to code, in all aspects of life.
Our mission is to educate our youth through technology, equip them with the skills to succeed in the digital age, and transform their lives through computational thinking. Our unwavering focus in this 3 core aspects sets us apart: Education, Technology & Service. To find out more, please visit www.roboto.sg .
Roboto is committed to (i) grooming the next generation of developers, designers and leaders who understand code and (ii) cultivating Computational Thinking in our youth.
Have a passion for Education and Technology?
Join us on our Mission to Teach Every Child to Code!
At Roboto Coding Academy, we teach Code Literacy and Computational Thinking to young children in a fun and friendly environment. If you have always wanted to make a positive difference in the education of our next generation, this is for you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and manage project executions in schools, events and centers.
- Manpower deployment and planning.
- Manage ground operations, logistic and inventory control
- Improve and optimize backend operations.
- Manage execution of technology education projects
- Handle management of change requests
- 4.5 Working Days (4 weekdays + 0.5 weekends)
- Weekdays: 9 am – 6 pm with a 1-hour lunch break
- Weekends (half day)
- Office location: 360 Orchard Road
Who We Are Looking For
- No experience required
- Polytechnic/ University Undergraduates
- Meticulous and attention to details.
- Able to multitasks and handle different project execution concurrently.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pick up technology education related technical skillsets.
- Passion in education.
- $800 - $1000/Month
- Minimum 3 months.
- Recommended 6 months. (Department rotation possible)
- Flexi-hour Policy
- Choose your own day-off
- Casual dress code
- Training provided and mentorship guidance by founders
- Young vibrant start-up culture
- Progressive salary increment based on performance
- Opportunity to transit to part-time positions post-internship
Related Job Searches:
Roboto Coding Academy
Project Management Intern (STEM, Robotics & Coding)
Education / Training