Have a passion for Education and Technology?
Join us on our Mission to Teach Every Child to Code!
At Roboto Coding Academy, we teach Code Literacy and Computational Thinking to young children in a fun and friendly environment. If you have always wanted to make a positive difference in the education of our next generation, this is for you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support teaching in a class by assisting the Technology Educator
- Guide students and answer their questions.
- Facilitate teaching in workshops and events
- Assist in classroom management and child-minding.
- Assist with logistics, operations and other administrative duties
- Per job/ contract basis (Eg. 2 hours weekly x 12 weeks, 3 full days of a workshop, 1 day per week x 24 weeks.. etc. )
Who We Are Looking For
- ‘A’ Level holders/ Diploma holders/ University undergraduates are welcome to apply
- Passion in teaching programming or STEM-related fields
- Strong communication skills
- Good temperament, friendly and cheerful disposition
- Enjoys working with young children
- Passion in teaching, especially young children. E.g. Home tutor, subject clinics, peer tutoring.
- S$15 - 25/hour
- May be promoted to Technology Educator, depending on performance.
- Training provided by founders
- Fun and fulfilling experience
- Progressive salary increment based on performance
- *Please note all leave and medical benefits are only applicable upon successful completion of probation.