Our mission is to educate our youth through technology, equip them with the skills to succeed in the digital age, and transform their lives through computational thinking.
Our unwavering focus in our 3 Core Values sets us apart: Technology, Education & Service.
Roboto Coding Academy is committed to
(i) Grooming the next generation of developers, designers and leaders who understand code,
(ii) Cultivating Computational Thinking in our youth
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead HR and perform administrative duties
- Manage talent and recruitment portalsTake charge of talent acquisition, training and retainment
- Handle staff leave and time-off
Who we are looking for
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
- Strong interest in Technology or Education.
- Independent and self-motivated. Detail-orientated and skilled at multi-tasking
- Keen to work in a challenging and rewarding start-up environment as part of the pioneering team
Working Hours & Location
5 working days per week, Novena Benefits
Free and Easy Start-Up culture
Casual Dress Code