- Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
- Intern, ICT - Corporate Informations
- Date Listed
- 04 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
11 Bishan Street 21
- Allowance /
- $1,200 - 1,400 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters.
Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad fieldof operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Job Description
- Review SAP standard jobs schedule and migrate to Automic/UC4 scheduling
- Support to apply SAP role/profile assignment via Identity Management (IdM)
- Support and review enterprise technical operation documents
- Support automation and analytic-driven activity using SPLUNK
- Create dynamic enterprise operation checklist tool
- Maintain group achievement history (Wall of Fame)
- Support and involved in enterprise application security activity
- Experience in developing macros in MS Excel, scripting and Java programming
- Experience in graphic design would be advantageous
- Has interest learning in enterprise application support
- Has high level understanding in enterprise application security concept
- Good analytical and communication skill
- High initiative, team player, target-oriented and able to work independently
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.