Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Support internal Sales & Logistics team with all relevant requests
- Work on defining business processes for Order to Cash (O2C), customer complaints and enquiries
- Support in generating reports from these aspects :
- Potential Billing for Sales Turnover
- Back order report for block stock
- Back order report to Europe for Asia Pacific countries
- Support in the analysis of systems to optimize sales and logistic processes
- Assist in preparation of presentation slides and other administrative duties wherever applicable
- Assist in the planning of Customer Project (CUS) meetings and events such as workshops or training
- You are a student in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology & Management or any other related courses
- You have some experience with data analysis and is familiar with the basic concepts
- You enjoy working with data and is interested in further developing your skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel,Word, Powerpoint), VBA programming and Power BI
- Preferably some experience with SAP system but not compulsory
- Strong analytical and communication skills with high reliability and entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to work in an international and fast-paced environment
- Available to start by 1st June 2019 and work full time for a period of 6 months.
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility