Ritmo Music Studio provides quality music programmes accessible and enjoyable for all ages — young or old — and walks of life. Having worked with Singapore's local and international schools, kindergartens, companies, elderly homes, and special needs organisations, we strive to teach in an environment that is inclusive, safe, and fun!
Our courses include Drums, Percussion, Guitar (Acoustic & Electric), Keyboard, Ukulele, Vocals and Sing & Play. We also customise team-building, recreational sessions and performance training for organisations and schools, parent/child music sessions, holiday workshops, birthday parties and play dates for young kids.
Looking for a diligent, music-loving individual to join our team!
- Follow up on queries and provide status updates
- Manage email correspondence linked to marketing
- Email blast to corporate companies and follow up on corporate/schools projects
- Keep track of online listings
- Maintain and update social media accounts
- Able to design marketing collateral
- Perform miscellaneous admin duties and participate in events/projects as assigned
- Meticulous and conscientious
- Possesses a positive learning attitude and has initiative
- An effective communicator who is proficient in English and at least one other written/spoken language
- Understands how to provide excellent customer service
- Personable and able to build relationships with clientele base of corporate organisations, students, parents and teachers
- IT Savvy
- Prior experience in social media marketing preferred. Must be an active user of social media, a bonus if candidate has been handling both personal and professional social media accounts.
- Able to work independently on marketing projects
Applications end on 21 Aug 2019.
Internship period: 2 Sept - 20 October