Renopedia is the preferred renovation platform for home design inspirations and the search for interior designers. Our purpose is to inspire and educate homeowners, and to bring transparency and trust within the home renovation industry.
We are now looking for entrepreneurial and motivated talents to join and scale our brand to new heights.
If you share our vision of helping others create their dream spaces and would like to be part of an energetic, vibrant and driven team – we’ve got a spot for you!
- Marketing support such as website management and production of marketing collateral
- Research and analyse market trends to stay abreast of industry developments
- Utilize available data to strategise marketing campaigns in creating strong sales pipeline
- Liaise with interior designers to collate project images and information to populate our database daily
- Communication duties such as press release and print publications
- Work with various content partners and networks to promote your content and brand
- Build brand awareness of the Qanvast brand amongst homeowners and business partners through online and offline initiatives
- Create stories to create awareness and identify potential market segment and services
- Follow up calls to users of our platform to verify the information given and to extract more information regarding their renovation.
- Send follow up messages to users.
- Administrative roles and back end duties such as uploading projects onto the platform, obtaining additional project information from interior designers.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.