Develops and markets electronic device for people with vision deficits. It has a patented vision enhanced technology that can improve the life of the visually impaired people regardless of their age.
- Participate in the completion of mechanical package design, including material and process selection
- Cooperation with related disciplines including optical, electronics & product engineers
- Facilitate in the design for high volume manufacturing; tolerancing, assembly compatibility
- Counter check mechanical design by prototyping, simulation and characterization of parts with Senior Engineer
- Contribute in detailed 2D drawings and 3D modelling
- Assist Implement design changes for products in the post production phase
- Participate in the conducting of design review/FMEA of low-cost design alternatives from suppliers
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Must have full legal rights to work and live in Singapore
- Diploma/ Bachelors in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ or related engineering
- knowledgeable in product design using 3D design software - Solid works, Pro- E etc.
- familiar with Consumer Electronics product Audio/video/ game console / mobile/ wearable / AR/ VR devices are preferable
- Knowledge in tolerance, GD&T, 2D drawings etc.
- Should be equipped with information in Mechanical part design and production limitations for injection moulded plastic, die cast metal, rubber and sheet metal stamping / manufacturing technologies
- Opto-mechanical systems and image/micro display related familiarity will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and good inter-personal skills to interact with team members and vendors.
- Pro-active and desire to work in a very demanding and fast paced consumer electronics development environment.
- Be a team player, ability to multi task and complete any job assigned efficiently
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.