Video Editor / Team Lead
Monthly Basic up to $3.2K
14 Days Annual Leave
Yearly AWS & *Performance Bonus
Yearly grading and increment
Office timing work schedule ; 9am to 6pm
OT allowances for peak periods
• Handle day to day video production & post production
• Handling both assigned wedding & corporate editing
• Capable to handle project management roles
• Understand client, creative needs and objectives
• Passionate and committed to explore latest video trends
• Possible ad hoc on-set deployment for shoots (during non-peak editing periods)
• Working together and managing external outsources to achieve best end results
• Monthly operational meeting reporting
• Respectful and independent working environment
• Workplace 5 minutes walk from Aljunied MRT
• Fast growing company nearing to 10 years in industry
• Stable & promising long term career with good advancement career package (Ever-growing company).
• Work together with a motivated team that emphasizes family-like culture and "A-Team concept"
• Ever exciting opportunities working with high profile events
• Video Production/Mass Comms related diploma qualification, or having good past experience/portfolio to substantiate
• Mastery of Adobe Premiere Pro
• Posseses good skills on footage coloring processes
• Well understood in processes of pre/post-productions (e.g cutting,assembling raw footages, dubbing, inserting subtitles, captions,
transitions, sound effects & music etc).
• Ability for 2D/3D animations is a plus advantage!
• Deadline driven ; Ability to work well under time pressure.
• A hands-on person with the ability to lead and guide external outsources
• Team-player; ability to collaborate well with co-workers and sales team.