As a premier leading recruitment consultancy, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs.
As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
Biz Registration No.: 199601303W
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
HR Executive - Talent Sourcing & Branding (Internship / Full-time)
Part of HRnet Group - Listed in the Singapore Exchange (SGX)
"Timely delivery. Quality candidates."
Companies choose to partner with us because of our ability to identify, qualify, and secure high calibre individuals with speed and accuracy. As the largest SGX-listed staffing solutions organisation listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange in 2017, Recruit Express Singapore has a proven track record in providing quality service and delivering performance.
We are seeking for a People-Personality & Creative HR Executive to be part of a Talent Acquisition Team to hire & grow the operations in Singapore. In this role, you will learn the arts of People Profiling & hiring Talents for the organisation, and supporting branding activities to improve the positioning & outreach of Recruit Express! You’ll be the brand ambassador of our corporate culture, serving as a connector between teams, departments and people.
Talent Acquisition (Full Recruitment Cycle):
- Plan & be hands-on for Talent Attraction & Employer Branding (Job Portals, School Ads & Job Fairs, Social Media, Outreach Initiatives etc.)
- Be experimenting & creative in expanding the company’s presence & outreach to develop a talent pipeline for the organisation’s growth
- Be the representative of the RE brand & culture to external applicants and share further about the career scope and growth opportunities
- Conduct Interviews & use test assessments tools to profile & select potential candidates
- Manage Contract offers and on-boarding of new hires
- Hire & drive expansion for the company
- Contribute/plan internal organisation events such as annual company D&D, Funday, CSR and workshop.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Persevere in work which challenges themselves
- Energetic attitude and possess strong initiative
- Passion to contribute and positively impact the organisation
- Great team player who enjoys fun at work!
| Joshua Sim Wei Rong | HR Business Partner @ Recruit Express Pte Ltd | R1878978 | EA Licence: 99C4599 |
Related Company Review:
Type: Staffing & Outsourcing / Business Services
Pros: Commission Team structure Lots of events Sales job with the sales benefits without the constant travelling
Cons: Long hours, but if you’re doing sales expect to put in long hours