Since 1996, Recruit Express has placed highly-qualified professionals at many Fortune 500 companies in Asia and around the world. From recruiting to onboarding, our clients enjoy a process-driven, human-centric approach to recruiting and access to a network of top-tier professionals. For the past 20 years, we have enjoyed phenomenal growth. The Recruit Express Group of Companies is a valuable member of the publicly listed HRnetGroup on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX: CHZ). At present, we have close to 1,000 employees in the Asia region operating in 13 large cities and place out more than 40,000 contractor employees every year.
Across Asia’s entrepreneurial footprint, we are a trusted partner in placing talented technical and non-technical professionals at companies that provide competitive compensation, professional development, reputation and benefits.
You will play a vital role in positioning and increasing awareness of Recruit Express group brands, and driving our brand presence and engagement through universities, relevant associations and digital platforms.
- Intern(s) will be assigned to a team and a dedicated Supervisor/Mentor, in-charge of providing training and guidance during this attachment period
- Identify and build a strong external partnership (universities, student associations, relevant networks).
- Support in planning & execution of local branding activities e.g. campaigns (internal and external); digital activities; events; career fairs; university partnerships; conferences etc.
- Creating written content & understanding audience profile on social media platforms including Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Sourcing & designing basic marketing collaterals for social media - posters, infographic, memes, videos to drive outreach, engagement & enhance branding.
- Writing medium and short content for social media posts, blogs, website copy etc
- Growing our outreach and following on various social media platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn and Telegram
- Gain experience dealing with Social Media content on a professional & corporate level
- Understand how the various social media tools work and how to drive publicity and engagement in the local market
- Development of designing and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office in a corporate setting
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.