Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as the largest and most preferred recruitment consultancy in Singapore. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest calibre to employers who only want the best in their teams. In our constant pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Taipei. With 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates, and live up to our mission of helping people find good jobs and our clients to succeed in business at express speed!
EA License No. 99C4599
Recruit Healthcare & Lifesciences is hiring!!
The premium brand within the HRnetGroup, Recruit Express Healthcare is an established talent-based company that provides recruitment consulting services to our corporate clients in the healthcare and lifesciences industries. We have basic mastery of the specialty knowledge of our clients’ requirements and we have good knowledge of the major companies as we have built long-term relationships with various personnel within this sector.
Join us as a HR Recruitment Coordinator (Intern)!
Recruitment is a good profession for those who like client contact, are personable, and one who can make quick judgments when on the phone. He should also come across as confident, resourceful, dynamic and persistent.
- Responsible for full cycle of recruitment search process, harness creative and initative ways to network
- You will provide a consultative service to both clients and candidates. You should have the ability to competently assess the aptness of a candidate before deeming him suitable for a particular role.
- Perform interviews & selection process for potential job seekers
- Match and advise on suitable careers opportunities for job seekers
- Provide appropriate and accurate professional advice and directions to job seekers and hiring companies
- Manage clients’ and potential candidates’ expectations and managing the process till completion while maintaining client relationships.
- Responsible for generating sales revenue and business development activities through market research, social networking and cold-calling
- Min degree/diploma in any discipline
- Possess high optimism, self-motivated with a never-say-die attitude
- Good CCA track records will be a bonus
- Outgoing, resourceful, motivated and persistent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- No working experience required as we provide comprehensive training and mentorship.
- 5 days office hours, Central location
Join us as the biggest and leading HR Consultancy Organization in Singapore!