As a premier leading recruitment consultancy, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs.
As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
Biz Registration No.: 199601303W
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Our Dedication: Timely delivery. Quality candidates.
As one of Singapore’s largest and most preferred flexible staffing solutions organisation with over 200 employees, join us for a fun yet fulfilling internship experience!
We are looking for people-oriented & energetic individuals who enjoy a people environment, and better understand how we excel in the Service-focused industry.
- Support the recruitment cycle for Temporary & Contract positions
- Recommend suitable job positions to candidates
- Arrange & conduct interviews to assess candidates
- Match job seekers to suitable job positions
- Be flexible to handle expectations & difficult situations with job candidates
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum A Levels/ Diploma in any field of study
- To commit at least for 12 weeks
- Able to communicate well, people-oriented & work in a fast-paced environment
- No prior experience is required & mentor/team will provide guidance
Interns that complete their internship with us with outstanding performance will enjoy acceleration in the selection process for full-time positions after graduation. So, if you are a highly-motivated person with an interest in talent acquisition and recruitment consultancy, apply now!
Joshua Sim Wei Rong | CEI Registration R1878978 | Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 99C4599 |