- Recruit Express Pte Ltd
- HR Recruiter (Intern)
- Date Listed
- 10 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Town Area
- Allowance /
- $800 - 2,000 monthly
- Human Resources
- Human Resources
- Company Profile
Company Description for Recruit Express:
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as the largest and most preferred recruitment consultancy in Singapore. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest calibre to employers who only want the best in their teams. In our constant pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Taipei. With 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates, and live up to our mission of helping people find good jobs and our clients to succeed in business at express speed!
EA License No. 99C4599
- Job Description
We are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our HR department and manage our full-cycle recruiting processes.
Responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online and designing employee referral programs. Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Help new hires onboard
- Degree in any discipline with strong interest in HR recruitment
- People oriented with high initiative and enthusiasm
- On the job training provided
Angela Teh Ling Wei (CEI No.R1104464)
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.