The Recruit Express Group of Companies (REG) is a valuable member of the publicly listed HRnetGroup on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX: CHZ), and awarded the prestigious Best Managed Companies 2022 and 2023 by Deloitte – in recognition of organisational growth and achievement for the past year. At present, we have close to 1,000 employees in the Asia region operating in 13 large cities, and place out more than 40,000 contractor employees every year. From recruiting to on-boarding, our clients enjoy a process-driven, human-centric approach, with access to a network of exemplary professionals across various key specialisations and functions in the market.
Imagine a role that's not just about finding the right fit for a job, but about connecting with incredible people and shaping the global workforce.
If you are an avid learner with great interest, passionate in people and helping people in their careers, consider a HR Internship in Talent Acquisition and be part of a global workforce of HR and Consulting space. This is an exciting role with opportunities to expand your professional network with corporate partners and work on a variety of recruitment and HR projects. You should be people-oriented and have strong interpersonal & networking skills, passionate and looking to be in a company that recognises and rewards good performance.
Through the internship programme, candidates will experience training and mentorship guidance in the field of Human Resource. We are seeking a passionate and driven individual who is eager to make a significant impact by sourcing top talent and contributing to our organization's success. This internship will provide you with valuable insights and hands-on experience in various aspects of the talent acquisition process, allowing you to develop essential skills for a successful career in Human Resources.
- Intern(s) will be assigned to a team and a dedicated Supervisor/Mentor, in-charge of providing training and guidance during this attachment period
- Support the full-suite of Talent Acquisition; including managing job boards, screening applicants, interviewing & supporting the job offer and onboarding process of new hires.
- Utilize online platforms (eg. Job Portals, Telegram, LinkedIn etc.) & database in sourcing of profiles, conduct pre-screening and recommending candidates to suitable openings based on their interests, preferences and skill sets
- Support the liason and arrangement of interview process between candidates and hiring companies
- Support the team in the job offer process and provide onboarding and administrative support to candidates to ensure a positive working experience
- Any other admin and ad hoc assignments
- Undergraduate/Diploma/GCE 'A' Levels;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good team player;
- Ability to work independently
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV to our Recruiting Team. We look forward to considering you for the role!