- Raffles Quay Asset Management Pte Ltd
- Building Supervisor
- Date Listed
- 18 Aug 2017
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $1,500 - 1,900 monthly
- Architecture / Interior Design, Security / Safety / Investigation
- Real Estate
- Company Profile
Incorporated in 2001, Raffles Quay Asset Management Pte Ltd (RQAM) was established by Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited, Hongkong Land and Keppel Land Ltd with the mandate to market and manage One Raffles Quay. Its portfolio has since expanded to include the Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC)and Marina Bay Link Mall, which stands out together with One Raffles Quay as premium developments in Singapore's new downtown at Marina Bay.
Awards received include:
• FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Awards – 2008, 2012, 2015
• FIABCI Singapore Property Awards - 2011, 2014
• Southeast Asia Property Awards - 2013
• MIPIM Asia Awards - 2011
• Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Green Mark Award – 2007, 2009, 2013 to 2016
• BCA Design Engineering & Safety Excellence Award – 2008, 2011, 2014
• BCA Construction Excellence Award - 2014
• Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Performance Awards - 2013, 2014 to 2016
• Safety and Health Award Recognition for Projects (SHARP) – 2013 to 2015
• Water Efficient Building (Gold/Silver) Certification – 2014 to 2015
“We will be recognised as the premier real estate asset manager of Asia Best Business Addresses”
- Job Description
As the Building Supervisor, s/he will be working in a team to work alongside teams of service providers and engineering to ensure high level quality standards are adhered to, achieving a world class environment for tenants/business. These include, but not limited to:
1. Daily Operations
- Perform routine daily inspections around the building and surrounding areas to check for building defects/safety issues/non-compliance of building regulation and house rules.
- Plan and schedule preventive maintenance and Identify and propose necessary repair/maintenance/improvement works.
- Supervise and inspect works of outside contractors providing maintenance or repair services.
- Update maintenance records/stock inventory in Buildfolio system and calling of quotations for minor works.
- Attend to tenants requests/feedback/complaints
- Monitor tenancy fitting out and building improvement works and carry out daily inspection of tenants’s premises during fitting out works.
2. Housekeeping/ Cleaning
- Lead and conduct regular joint inspection with Cleaning Contractors and oversee the work activities of housekeeping personnel.
- Report cleaning deficiencies
- Conduct frequent daily checks on all critical and common areas of the building and liase closely with the Cleaning Contractor's Site Manager/Supervisor.
3. Security System
- In charge of daily operations in the Fire Command Centre and monitor daily attendance of Security Officers
- S/he to ensure that Security Officers carry out duties according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Monitor CCTV and card access system and report any incidents or fault immediately.
- Attend and manage any emergency situations on site, for example, fire alarms and bomb threats, etc.
- Organise and assist FSM in Fire Drills and Safety Inspections
- Conducts periodic checks security and safety equipment such as fire alarms, extinguishers and CCTV.
4. Carpark Operations
- Conduct daily check of carpark system and monitor manual raising of carpark barrier.
5. Landscaping and Pest Control
- Daily inspection of the landscaped areas and supervise the contractor in carrying out pest control measure.
- Conduct daily inspection of all drainage systems
- Entry level candidates or minimum 3 year experience in Building operations in commercial buildings will be an added advantage
- NTC3/NITEC in Property Management or relevent studies
- Team oriented and good interpersonal skills
- Willingly and able to perform shift and standby duties