- UI / UX and Graphic Designer
- Date Listed
- 10 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 4 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Quantum uses technology to help companies automate sales andmarketing. We are working on a tech solution that crawls the internet forthousands of sales leads, manages customer engagement and automates marketing.This new technology will transform the way corporations generate sales leads,engage customers and automates marketing campaigns.
Quantumis a fast growing sales and marketing performance software. We helpcompanies take quantum leap in sales and marketing. www.quantum.sale
- Job Description
We are looking for a passionate and talented UI/UXdesigner to join our team. You will turn interfaces into rich user experiences,model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
We put extreme focus on design and UX and always pushourselves to create intuitively and intelligently designed software that works and looks good at the same time.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled designer who is an artist at heart and who is ready to learn and want to experience the design process in a tech company. You should be someone who loves software product design and is obsessed with creating solutions that will make the users' lives easier.
What you will be involved in:
- Creating beautiful, solid and intuitive UI
- Creating sleek and appealing website designs
- Designing solutions which result in a delightful UX
- Creating and designing webpage and email templates
- Hands on typography and logo design
- Working directly under the supervision of the design and product director
What we would like to see in the candidate:
- Passionate about and skilled at design and UX
- Solid graphical skills and knowledge of fundamental design principles
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of HTML, Bootstrap and CSS is a plus
- Comfortable in an agile startup environment
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Highly motivated and committed
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Sketch andInVision Studio is a bonus
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.