QianNow is part of the Minterest Group and is the group's consumer financing arm. Using technology and proprietary credit scoring algorithm, we deliver bespoke and unique financing costs to each individual borrower. Our belief is that each individual should pay his or her own financing cost.
We aim to empower our customers with confidence, knowledge and opportunities to take charge of their financing needs.
Using big data and artificial intelligence, each borrower will be assessed on his or her unique set of information and will pay a price that is appropriate to his or her credit risk. Goodbye to subsidsing other borrowers through a one-size fits all model of pricing. This will lower cost of financing to our customers.
Business Development Intern:
1. Assist the team in answering queries posted by loan applicants. Take responsibility for following up with applicants on their loan applications and queries.
2. Using technology, assist the team in the preparation of credit scorecards for loan applicants to generate a loan rate for each loan applicant.
3. Assist the team in the processing and booking of loan applications.
4. Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and ensure company's policies and procedures are followed with loan documents properly prepared and filed for auditing purposes.
5. Assist the team and company's founders on various initiatives to propel the QianNow business forward.