PurpleForest Events is a Singapore-based events agency with more than 10 years’ experience serving the Singapore government sector in hosting ministerial-level conferences, meetings, award ceremonies and official launch events. We offer consultancy and solutions for online event registration, event technology, venue sourcing, live show production, design services and logistics.
The events industry has evolved rapidly in response to the global pandemic by embracing new and improved virtual solutions. We are looking for interns who are unafraid to learn new technologies and have the self-discipline to work from home. Join PurpleForest Events to experience first-hand the professional side of running virtual events today!
Events Management Internship ( 3 - 6 Months) From August 2021 Onwards
What will I get to learn and do...
- Leverage and learn about the latest meeting technologies such as Zoom, CVENT, Micepad, Microsoft Teams and more
- Execute fully remote webinars, online meetings and hybrid events
- Plan and conduct technical rehearsals with speakers remotely (both local and overseas)
- RSVP management
- Logistics management for physical live stream events
- Event budgeting and cost management
- Requesting for quotes from suppliers
- Design management and liaison
- Virtual / hybrid events ideation, prepare proposals and give presentations to potential clients
- Event publicity planning and execution
- Attend online and/or face-to-face meetings with managers
- Ad-hoc event crew sourcing and recruitment
- Post event analysis and report creation for completed jobs
- and many many more..
What's the company like...
- Flat hierarchy in the office to learn and bounce off ideas
- Comfortable working environment and friendly team
- Results-driven culture (we value productivity above number of hours spent at work)
- Corporate office wear is reserved for events and face-to-face meetings outside the office
Will I be a good fit for the company?
- I have a deep sense of responsibility to complete my tasks accurately and quickly.
- I appreciate being evaluated by results, not the number of hours I spend on my tasks.
- I am comfortable to work alone but I am not afraid to reach out to fellow teammates for help when needed.
- I enjoy making sense of large amounts of information provided to me and re-organising it to make it easy for others to understand.
- If the above describes your working style, you will fit right in with our team.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a Singapore citizen
- You hold minimum diploma qualifications
- You must be able to commit a minimum of 3 months full-time
- You will be given priority if you have a school internship programme to fulfill