- PulseActiv Pte Ltd
- Events Operations Intern
- Date Listed
- 14 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
315 Outram Road #12-01, Tan Boon Liat Building, 169074
- Allowance /
- $700 - 900 monthly
- Logistics / Supply Chain / Transport
- Company Profile
PulseActiv is the fastest growing Team Building & Sports company in Singapore. We have successfully executed over 500 team building events for 500 happy companies in the past 3 years. With a passion to impact, we have built thousands of successful teams and we are committed to build many more in 2018. At PulseActiv, we team build the fun, healthy and effective way.
- Job Description
Being a new, lean & rapidly growing company, you will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of the business from conceptualisation, planning, coordination & down to execution. Don't worry, our events team & managers will guide you along the way.
Although you might be expected to stay late on certain days to plan programs or finish up proposals, the work environment is really positive and fun as we are young and creative. If you are looking to be an entrepreneur one day, this position will be a good experience for you.
We are looking for a motivated talent to help us with the following:
1) Research & Assist Our Team With Conceptualising & Planning Programs
2) Coordination, Pre Event Prep & Liaising With Our Internal & External Stakeholders
3) Assist Events Team With Event Day Execution & Facilitation
If you think you suit the role, we are looking for you!