Publicis Communications is one of the most creatively awarded communications agency in Asia. We are a truly integrated creative agency and strongly believe that a great idea can come from anywhere. We have a really strong culture and people often comment on our genuinely friendly and informal style. This, combined with a real passion for great ideas, makes Publicis Communications an exciting place to work.
We are part of Publicis Groupe, a French multinational advertising and communications company, headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world's three largest advertising holding companies, providing digital and traditional advertising, media services, and specialized agencies and marketing services (SAMS) to national and multinational clients.
Overall Purpose of Role
To support the HR Department in all HR-related matters and projects with the aim to provide top class support in employee day-to-day operations and retain the best talent in the market for the Company.
- Improve and maintain the employment experience for all of the Agency’s employees; before, during and at the end of employment.
- To manage and execute the routine HR activities in an effective and timely manner so that the Company and employees are provided with adequate support for their HR matters.
- Coordinate, conduct and prepare appropriate documentation for new hires and leavers.
- Assist the HR team with HR initiatives
- Support in other HR- related duties / projects when required.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a firm but tactful and diplomatic approach to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management, different cultures and personalities.
- Ability to adapt and cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative with the ability to think-out-of-the-box for solutions
- Approachable, reliable, confident, outgoing, highly motivated, a go-getter.