Prudential Singapore, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Prudential plc, is one of the top life insurance companies in Singapore. We have been serving the financial and protection needs of Singaporeans for over 85 years. Our focus is to bring well-rounded financial solutions to customers through our multi-channel distribution network, with product offerings in Protection, Savings and Investment.
Follow ups & liaising with clients
Administrative paper work
Benefits and Rewards :
- Career Advancement Chances
- Achieve Financial Freedom (increase throughout years)
- Constantly upgrading and learning oneself
- Average pay of $3000 - $5000 (basic + commission)
- Training and coaching provided.
- Widen your social network.
- Self-fulfillment life.
Basic Requirements :
- Singaporeans and PR only
- At least a Diploma (in any field) or equivalent.
- At least 21 years old and above.
- Good follow-up and responsible
- Highly driven and motivated.
- Hardworking and passionate.
Related Company Review:
Type: Insurance Carriers / Insurance
Pros: Very good backend support ( IT , Marketing & Sales , business managers ) & training . Probably the best in the industry
Cons: Most senior colleagues work from home , so limited rappot & bonding within an agency