Prudential Singapore, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Prudential plc, is one of the top life insurance companies in Singapore. We have been serving the financial and protection needs of Singaporeans for over 85 years. Our focus is to bring well-rounded financial solutions to customers through our multi-channel distribution network, with product offerings in Protection, Savings and Investment. We are one of the market leaders in Protection, Savings and Investment-linked plans with S$31.5 billion funds under management as at 31 December 2016. We have an AA- Financial Strength Rating awarded by leading credit rating agency Standard & Poor’s.
Since 2007, we have been conferred the People Developer Award by SPRING Singapore for our efforts in training and developing employees and in 2013 and 2014, we were presented with Asia’s Employer of the Year Brand Award by the Branding Institute and the World HRD Congress. Prudential Singapore was also awarded the NTUC Plaque of Commendation (Gold) Award in 2014, and the Singapore Human Resource Institute presented the company with the Leading HR Practices in Quality Work-Life, Physical & Mental Well-Being Award in 2014 and the Leading HR Practices in Lifelong Learning Award in 2015.
We are looking for bring individuals to join us!
If you are highly motivated, hardworking, trustworthy and really approachable, you are the one we are looking for!
Our vacancy as a financial associate is definitely something for you
We want this talented young individual like you into our vibrant team!
- Help clients to manage their financial needs and goals.
- Identify shortfalls
- Customise solutions to suit needs
- Review client's financial plan regularly
- Plan for their children's education and their own retirement needs
- Provide advice and guide them in saving prudently
- Help clients achieve their financial goals
- Provide information for them to make informed decisions
- Offer affordable solutions and options for them to choose from
- Minimally A level / Diploma / IB equivalent. Degree holders are preferred.
- At least 21 years old
- Good knowledge of banking, wealth management and insurance products would be an added advantage.
- Excellent customer focused mindset
- Highly driven, sincere, determination
- No experience needed as training and guidance would be provided.