Prudential Singapore, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Prudential plc, is one of the top life insurance companies in Singapore. We have been serving the financial and protection needs of Singaporeans for over 85 years. Our focus is to bring well-rounded financial solutions to customers through our multi-channel distribution network, with product offerings in Protection, Savings and Investment. We are one of the market leaders in Protection, Savings and Investment-linked plans with S$31.5 billion funds under management as at 31 December 2016. We have an AA- Financial Strength Rating awarded by leading credit rating agency Standard & Poor’s.
Since 2007, we have been conferred the People Developer Award by SPRING Singapore for our efforts in training and developing employees and in 2013 and 2014, we were presented with Asia’s Employer of the Year Brand Award by the Branding Institute and the World HRD Congress. Prudential Singapore was also awarded the NTUC Plaque of Commendation (Gold) Award in 2014, and the Singapore Human Resource Institute presented the company with the Leading HR Practices in Quality Work-Life, Physical & Mental Well-Being Award in 2014 and the Leading HR Practices in Lifelong Learning Award in 2015.
- Posting advertisements on Job Portals
- Performing administrative duties pertaining to recruitment, keeping proper accounts and maintaining proper recruitment database
- Shortlisting and contacting all interviews and arranging subsequent interviews with respective managers
- Primarily focusing on sourcing and recruiting suitable candidates - Financial consultant
- Organizing of career talks and seminars
- Creating networks and relationships with various schools, student bodies, associations for recruitment purposes
- Actively sourcing for qualified candidates through various means and sources
- Support any ad hoc recruitment projects as assigned
- Administrative work & follow-ups
- Candidate must process at least local Diploma in any field
- No work experience required
- Required skills: Microsoft Office
- Preferably entry level specialized in Human Resources or equivalent