Priesthood is a creative studio based in Singapore producing visual content through Art & Design. Priesthood also seeks to elevate and lead the creative community through self-initiated projects led by the studio.
The job of an artist manager does depends very much on the artist vision.
- Send out press release of artist work emos to galleries, lifestyle shops, media, and collectors
- Develop exhibtion opportunity
- Network and talk to people about the artist/studio
- look for commission jobs with brands and collectors
- Explore collaboration opportunities with brands for the artist
- Negotiate financial deals with the galleries for expenses like exhibition, consignment, etc
- Oversee other people working with the artist, like accountants, suppliers, framer, project worker.