- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Aug 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
115 Amoy Street
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Media / Publication
- Company Profile
In 2015, PrecisionBit was formed to solve the challenges faced by corporations in communicating to a new generation of employees. Our management and advisory team includes an extensive list of experts with years of experience under their belts in the areas of Internet, enterprise software solutions, online video, communications, and marketing.
Our main product is GroupStar. GroupStar has emerged as one of the fastest growing video content creation platforms for Enterprises. Corporations across Asia are using GroupStar to transform the way that they consume and communicate information with colleagues, business partners or customers.
Our Website: groupstar.io
- Job Description
- Take charge of implementation of large client projects, which encompasses everything from project management, presentation building to data analysis
- Have a lot of fun and get exposed to real MNC projects!
Being in PrecisionBit's awesome team will allow you to:
- Learn how to effectively engage users
- Learn how to analyse the preferences and trends of target community
- Experience working in a disruptive startup, and pick up entrepreneurial skills along with the secret to a successful startup
- Learn about the operations of a startup company
- Learn communication skills to explain decisions and thought process
You want to be part of our young, dynamic and talented team?
You want to dive into both the start up and big companies business acumen?
You are looking for an opportunity to learn all about how to develop marketing strategies and make them work for corporations around the world?
JOIN OUR TEAM. PrecisionBit is hiring a Marketing Hero to assist in operations and in exploring creative new ideas.
- A sociable, diligent, detail-oriented individual with a positive attitude
- Able to take instruction and direction, and deliver work in a timely fashion (you never miss a deadline!)
- Cooperative and organised
- An extremely innovative thinker!
- Full of initiative (when your work is finished, you're already exploring a new idea)
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be a plus!
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Marketing Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Operations Management
- Start-up Environment