- PR Newswire
- Audience Development Intern
- Date Listed
- 01 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Samsung Hub, 3 Church Street, Telok Ayer
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,100 monthly
- Advertising / Media
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
PR Newswire (www.prnasia.com), a Cision company, is the premier global provider of media monitoring platforms and news distribution services that marketers, corporate communicators and investor relations professionals leverage to engage key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry since 1954, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, distribute, target and measure text and multimedia content across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire powers the stories of organizations around the world. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific regions.
To support PR Newswire’s further expansion our markets in APAC, we invite the candidates with the right skill set and strong motivation to apply for our position. Long-term career development and promotion opportunities will be provided to the individual with the passion to learn and grow within the organization.
- Job Description
- To assist in reaching out to the media including journalists, editors, bloggers and any content creators to introduce PR Newswire’s services for the media;
- Expand PR Newswire Asia’s distribution network to online websites, bloggers, database, multimedia channels and financial terminals in APAC;
- Maintain and update media database
- Assist our client relations and marketing team if/when required.
- Candidates who can commit 3-5 days a week for at least 3 months
- Interested in the areas of media relations, corporate communications, public relations, or marketing services
- Good understanding of new media, public relations and marketing communications industries
- Energetic, digital savvy and passion for media and social media. A fast learner
- High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability; strong ability to work both independently and as a team member in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluent speaking and writing in English
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.