At Pinnacle Stars, we set ourselves apart from others by thinking not only with our minds but our hearts. Our firm belief in adhering to our ethical sales practices and prioritizing the formation of genuine friendships with our clients has helped us earn a loyal following while augmenting our reputation.
Our goal is for all our clients to have a comfortable financial lifestyle, while generating wealth. We have a proven track record based on our tried and tested methodology.
Our executives have also found great success through this methodology as we believe that in order to help our clients achieve the same success, we must achieve it first.
Our organization is undergoing an expansion phase and in need of dynamic and highly motivated people to join our sales team. If you possess the following traits, you are welcomed to apply this position.
We are looking for:
- Outgoing with Positive Personality
- Hard working, Persistent & Result Oriented
- High level of Self-motivation, Confidence and Great communication skills
- Great Team Player, yet Independent and leadership skills
Your Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build up and identify potential corporate and personal clients, both local and overseas
- Review Clients’ portfolios, identify shortfalls and provide effective solutions
- Proactive in Client Relationship management
- Organizing events for Customers and Clients
- Basic with Commission
- Quarterly incentive and yearly bonus
- Training for professional and personal development
- On Job Training & Mentoring by Manager and Senior Sales Consultants
- Career progression to Management level in 2-3 years’ time if you are capable and passionate.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Final year university students are welcome to apply
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.