Piggyback aims to connect the SMBs and the Community altogether, tackling social issues such as food waste/ surplus, income gaps and to build social capital.
You will be working closely with the founding team with the MVP and the development of the mobile app that facilitate to help the SMBs and the community.
- Conduct user research through both qualitative and quantitative methods to uncover problems our customers face
- Rapidly prototype and iterate concepts to learn what our customer needs
- Design sketches, low, high fidelity user interfaces and experiences across our iOS, Android and Web apps, and keep yourself up to date on the latest design patterns
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and other key stakeholders to support implementation
- Passionate about design and have at least 1 UX/UI project on portfolio
- Familiarity in Product Design for for iOS, Android and/or Web apps, and with the respective guidelines and standards
- Familiarity with Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Framer or similar tools
- A self-organizer, ability to multi-task and being disciplined about work, from discovery of user problems to having an interest in measuring impact of releases
- Able to work with stress and handle multiple project deadlines.
- A sharp eye for detail and a quick wit - believing that typos, sounding robotic, and generic content is totally unacceptable
- Able to work with a certain level of ambiguity