Pico is a global leader in Total Brand Activation. We specialise in engaging people, creating experiences and activating brands.
Innovative, insightful and inspired, Pico brings brands to life and creates experiences through Total Brand Activation – from strategy to execution.
Leveraging half a century of experience, trailblazing technology and our vast production capabilities, we transform concepts into tangible reality and deliver extraordinary brand experiences to millions of people around the world. We always strive to achieve our clients’ missions across multiple activation platforms – from exhibitions and events, retail, themed environments, visual identity, sports marketing and overlays, and venue management and consultation; to content, sponsorship activation, below-the-line and above-the-line engagement marketing, and digital and technology solutions.
Pico employs some 2,000 professional staff in its sales offices and production facilities in around 40 cities worldwide.
- Support the team in execution of event marketing/promoting initiatives
- Support in any other daily ad-hoc matters and administrative tasks
- Create / collate relevant marketing content for event websites and other marketing platforms.
- Conducting market research
- On-site support for marketing related activities such as filming, photography, and media events
- Support in development and execution of all traditional and digital marketing activities
- Preferred disciplines – Marketing/Business Studies/Business Administration/Marketing Communications with Marketing specialization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and highly independent worker
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills and meticulous nature.
- Creative and open-minded
- Self-motivated and eager to learn