Pico is a global leader in Total Brand Activation. We specialise in engaging people, creating experiences and activating brands.
Innovative, insightful and inspired, Pico brings brands to life and creates experiences through Total Brand Activation – from strategy to execution.
Leveraging half a century of experience, trailblazing technology and our vast production capabilities, we transform concepts into tangible reality and deliver extraordinary brand experiences to millions of people around the world. We always strive to achieve our clients’ missions across multiple activation platforms – from exhibitions and events, retail, themed environments, visual identity, sports marketing and overlays, and venue management and consultation; to content, sponsorship activation, below-the-line and above-the-line engagement marketing, and digital and technology solutions.
Pico employs some 2,000 professional staff in its sales offices and production facilities in around 40 cities worldwide.
- Assist with arranging interviews, conducting reference checks, drawing up contracts
- Take charge to upload/post of job advertisements on various job boards
- Manage the work pass applications, renewal and cancellation and to ensure compliance with the relevant authorities
- Scrutinize all claims to ensure compliance with company guidelines
- Assist with benefit administration
- Generate reports from HRIS system
- Students undergoing studies in Diploma / Degree in Human Resource
- Able to commit for 6 months
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.