Pico is a global leader in Total Brand Activation. We specialise in engaging people, creating experiences and activating brands.
Innovative, insightful and inspired, Pico brings brands to life and creates experiences through Total Brand Activation – from strategy to execution.
Leveraging half a century of experience, trail blazing technology and our vast production experiences to millions of people around the world. We always strive to achieve our clients’ missions across multiple activation platforms – from exhibitions and events, retail, themed environments, visual identity, sports marketing and overlays, and venue management and consultation; to content, sponsorship activation, below-the-line and above-the-line engagement marketing, and digital and technology solutions.
Pico employs some 2,000 professional staff in its sales offices and production facilities in around 40 cities worldwide.
- Manage and monitor project plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Work closely with vendors, contractors, colleagues, as well as other relevant parties at the same time.
- Undertake project tasks as required.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good attitude, and with passion for working in this industry
- Keen mindset, and willing to learn
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure with good problem solving skills.
POSITIVE attitude person, who is willing to learn.
This internship will provide plentiful experience and exposure for his/her learning experience.
Vacancy Availability Date: July to December, or January 2020.
Open for 3 to 6 month internship applicant(s) only.
* Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.