Pass It On (www.pass-it-on.co) is a sustainable #consciousliving brand with a mission to plant 250,000 trees by the end of 2022. Be part of a dynamic social enterprise that has eyes set on not just Singapore, but also China, United States and Norway! With 10 stockists around the world and growing, you'll be exposed to bountiful opportunities and will be given much autonomy to contribute effectively. Together, we can make the world can be a greener place.
You crave an experience that allows you to meet and interact with others because you are built to connect? If you are outgoing, a keen learner and passionate about protecting our planet like we do, this is the job that you are looking for!
Pass It On is looking for exceptional individuals to join our team!
Product & Merchandising Intern
In this role, you will get to:
- Oversea new product sourcing and coordinate production of private label products
- Conceptualize and design new products and see through entire design to make process
- Responsible for product photography and art direction of product catalogue
- Compile sales and inventory data to forecast merchandise demand.
- Responsible for forecast orders, reorders and stock replenishments and coordination with suppliers and vendors
- Prepare and document purchase orders, invoices and payment process.
- Organise, coordinate and manage factory sourcing, production of private label and house brand products.
- Examine and perform regular updates on landed cost of merchandise.
- Coordinate and manage freight quotes, shipment of goods
- At least Diploma in Merchandising/ Design/ Business related
- Proven working experience in merchandising preferred
- Detail oriented, meticulous with a passion for keeping data organised and accurate and driven by numbers and business growth results.
- Resourceful and comfortable with factory sourcing, private label product production and coordination with suppliers in China
- Familiarity in handling multi-channel sales and inventory management software would be an added bonus
- Familiarity with E-Commerce platforms would be an added bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to communicate with suppliers in Chinese.