Internationally recognised, Parfums Christian Dior is one of the leaders on the luxury cosmetics market and we are looking for interns to join the team. This internship will be a great opportunity for you to learn from and step into the House of Dior.
Under the supervision of the Product Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be supporting the CRM and PR team including but not limited to the following areas:
- Support the CRM team in CRM campaign communications (e.g. Birthday, product launch, monthly clientele)
- Assist in preparation for adhoc CRM workshops or events
- Maintenance of customers contact cards and membership adjustment requests
- Support in CRM Gift Redemption processes (catalogues, inventory, etc)
- Adhoc reports as required
Public Relations (30%)
- Support the PR team in the preparation of reporting and eventing
- Support in preparing PR & Media kits as requested
- Other adhoc PR& media operational support as required
KEY COMPETENCIES AND QUALITIES:
- University students who wish to get in-depth knowledge in marketing and get exposed to a leading luxury beauty Brand – the House of Dior.
- Appreciation of luxury universe.
- Independent highly motivated fast learner.
- Positive attitude with good communication skills.
- Good analytical excel skills and knowledge