Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising three well-established and trusted brands; Pan Pacific®, PARKROYAL COLLECTION® and PARKROYAL®. We have aggressive expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create Service Excellence Culture, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
Based in Singapore Corporate Office, we are looking for a passionate and energetic individual to join us as a Brand Marketing and Communications Intern
Pan Pacific Hotels Group’s Communications function is tasked with developing and managing Group-wide strategies for public relations (PR), media communications, internal communications and corporate communications of Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Hotels and Resorts, and PARKROYAL Hotels & Resorts; with the key objective of generating, promoting and enhancing the corporate image, visibility and awareness of Pan Pacific Hotels Group and its global brands.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the Communications Intern will support the execution of PR campaigns, media outreach and engagement, thought leadership opportunities, as well as internal and corporate communications for Pan Pacific Hotels Group.
- Work closely with the Director Brands in creation of marketing content, brand standard and brand initiatives
- Upkeep and organise brand library and resources and ensure accuracy
- Work closely with the appointed agency/vendor to coordinate on projects and admin support
- Have a good understanding of the brands, brand standards and brand guidelines to support the hotels with a supervision of the brand director
- Support an on-going brand audit
Marketing & Partnerships
- Support the Marketing and Partnership section for brand partnership campaigns to drive brand awareness, brand engagement and achieve business commercial goals,
- Assist with F&B Marketing for the group and execute differentiated marketing activities,
- Coordinate with the hotels and partners to bring to life go-to-market activations,
- Disseminate, organise and communicate assignments and projects with relevant stakeholders
- Support and create marketing content including write up and image search
- Supports PR activities including writing and research for press releases, awards submissions, conference presentations and content
- Supports the building of media relations (locally, regionally and internationally) through organisation of media trips, lunches, gifting, events and conferences.
- Producing content for corporate social media pages on LinkedIn and Facebook. Includes proposing interesting posts in line with the Group’s key messages, crafting of posts and gathering eye-catching assets to be published.
- Organise media monitoring and consolidate to produce reports.
- Support the team with coordinating with the PR agency network such as monthly call, file meeting minutes, follow up tasks and ensure content sharing
- Assist in admin duties such as raising of PR and liaising with vendors.
- Any other duties of a comparable nature as may be required.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is essential
- Good written and spoken Mandarin
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and can meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Meticulous, detail-oriented
- Resourceful and able to conduct research for facts and figures
- Open to constructive feedback, with willingness to learn and improve
- Displays initiative, no matter how simple or complex the task
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint